Verarbeitung personenbezogener Daten
- The controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4 (7) of “Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC” (hereinafter „GDPR„) is GTS – Global Tungsten Solution s.r.o. IČ 05315115 with its registered office at Plzeňská 3350/18, Smíchov, 150 00 Prague 5, entered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Insert 261738 (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
- The contact details of the Administrator are:
- address: Plzeňská 3350/18, 150 00, Prague 5, Czech Republic
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- The Administrator did not appoint a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
- The administrator processes personal data that you have provided him, or personal data that the administrator has obtained by filling in your purchase price request:
- name and surname
- company name
- job title
- e-mail address
- phone number
- The Administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
- The legal reasons for processing personal data are:
- performance of the contract between you and the Administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
- fulfillment of the legal obligation of the Administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the Administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for the sending of commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) GDPR,
- your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a) GDPR in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
- The purposes of processing personal data are
- settlement of your request and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; in case of a request, personal data are required, which are necessary for successful settlement of the request (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data, it is not possible to conclude the contract or fulfill it by the administrator,
- fulfillment of legal obligations towards the state,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There shall be no automatic individual decision by the administrator within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Data retention period
- The Administrator shall store personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- for as long as the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 5 years, if the personal data are processed on the basis of the consent.
- After the expiry of the retention period of personal data, the Administrator shall delete the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the delivery of services under the contract,
- providing marketing services.
- The Administrator does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or to an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are mailing / cloud service providers.
Processors of personal data
- The processing of personal data is performed by the Administrator, but personal data may also be processed for him by providers of processing software, services and applications, which, however, are not currently used by the administrator.
- Under the conditions set out in the GDPR you have
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the right to restrict on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR,
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR,
- the right to object to the processing under Article 21 of the GDPR,
- the right to data portability under Article 20 of the GDPR and
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or e-mail of the administrator specified in Article I of these conditions.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection in the event that you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated, or to go to court.
Terms of personal data security
- The Administrator declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
- The Administrator has taken technical measures to protect the data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
- The Administrator declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.